So I haven't written in a while. Life is well!
However, if you care about Mega Man soundtracks or good music in the least, you owe it to yourself to track down a copy of Chiptune Rockman
It's kind of awesome. By a lot.
Truly, the best birthdays are those where you can just hang out and not have to worry about anything. This is the first time in years I haven't been working. It's nice.
Wish I could afford Left 4 Dead though. That'd be nice.
It's five thirty and my roommate has just gone to bed. Due to housing being fucking ridiculous, I have to sleep on the couch in my own fucking apartment.
If we don't move Friday, I am going to kill him. God. Damn. I don't even like him that much, he's my other roomie's friend. I think he's a loud, annoying lout. God. Damn.
Huh, looks like
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is a DS game that seems to be using Etrian Odyssey's game engine.
Hooray, first person exploration!
Hey guys. Almost had caps on for a second there.
Being drunk with a ladyfriend is totally rad, even if she doesn't seem to be into yourself as much as you are into her. Such is life, right?
Man squiggly red lines, I know there are problems, I will fix them in a second, I promise. I'm just a little not here. Damn it all though.
Life is good, right?
YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I want to know 28 things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never really clicked, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously on my flist, so let me know with whom I'm friends!
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
Right, so I find myself somewhere outside of Oregon, Wisconsin (Many jokes were made about fording rivers and dysentary), after a fully delightful day of hanging out with people I consider fairly good friends (And driving into a bus only lane, joy), and I now have a time to work on some writing while on a not bad wine and port combination. And there is a kitty nudging around me. I fully believe that it will be on my lap by the time i've finished typing this.
So anyway, after school let out, I was given an interesting situation. I'm living away from home for the first summer, though I don't yet have a job, and I have no internet or TV. This is fascinating, because it means that I actually read and focus on games, but it also has the terrible deficit of largely leaving me, well, informationless.
But it's a nice sabbatical, one I fully believe I will be more than happy to end when it comes time to end it, but a nice one none the less. If nothing else, it lets me play Raidou all I want (up to t '''''''' right, cat time is now apparently. Anyway, end of chapter four.) Though I miss people.
And now I want a cat. Sadface.
Holy crap guys, I'm home and I feel like crap. Haven't had a pop or anything in two days and my brain is trying to kill me. Might be addicted. Might be a bad thing.
Will be returning up north to move into apartment Friday. Hoping to have decent internet access. Hoping to have a job this summer, otherwise rent and food may be difficult.
Hoping to regain control of normal sentence structure with few fragments. Not keeping hopes up.
Right, I just gave some drunk assholes a high five, and then was told that they love me.
Man, who the fuck cares, I just finished the last paper I have to write this year and I'm done with Enterprise. Fuck yeah!
Also, the new Raidou box is sexy and I wish I didn't have to open it to get at the game. It should come strapped to the back. Safely.